Strategy management training
Strategy training "Strategic Management".
Training on strategic management for organizations that want to take a more attractive place in the market, a more stable position in the future, and to see such a horizon ahead, to which all employees will want to seek faster. Training strategy includes the best practices of strategic management and strategic planning, as well as the most successful current strategies that have led to the success of hundreds of organizations. If your organization is now at the stage of its strategy, then this training is for you thus a compass or a guiding star that will lead you to the commercial success.
The target audience for training strategies:
Top management - company executives, senior managers, heads of major departments, middle management - heads of departments, and departments.
The training program of corporate course "Strategic Management":
"The strategy is necessary in order to predetermine the future"
1. Strategy and thinking
- Review of levels of thinking of great men
- The concept Helicopter View
- Going beyond the stereotypes
- Systems thinking and its role in strategic management
- What is the strategic direction and its relevance for the future?
2. The concept of strategy - Teaching strategic thought
- Review of strategic management schools
- Strategic Framework
- The key competence of the organization
3. Competitive Strategy
- Types of Strategic Development
- 5P strategy in conjunction with planning advantages
- Competitive advantage and discussion of its sources
- Using the strategic vision for the future and learning
- Evolutionary transformation of companies
"Strategic mistakes can not be compensated by tactical means".
4. Vision and Success Factors
- The importance of preserving "Vision of the Future" in a series of personal / corporate planning
- The search for answers to the questions: Why? what? how? Who?
- The difference between important and urgent actions
- Contact the company's value and its team
- Strategic Vision and Mission Company owner
5. The strategic value
- Management under conditions of uncertainty
- Key customers and the value of customer focus
- Analysis of the competitive field and the benefits of the neighbors on the market
- The alignment of its strategy and the detuning from the competition
- Blue ocean strategy and the value of innovation
6. Policy instruments:
- GE / McKinsey matrix is multifactorial
- Directional arrays
- Model 5 competitive forces
- Value Chains Porter
- Growth factors
- The basic corporate strategies
- Avoiding complacency strategic and strategic drift organization
7. Strategic management and custom solutions
- The development of creative solutions
- Ensuring creativity Systems
- Creation of strategic options
- Initial inspection
- Display ideas and visualization of the creative process
- Managing change in organizations
8. Improve Business Performance
- Using scripting techniques for the testing strategy
- Diagnosis of the current situation with the use of SWOT analysis
- Strategic mesh - option to generate and evaluate options
- Implementation of difficulty: force field analysis
- Uncertainty and risk
9. Diagnosis of strategic changes
- Understanding the dynamics of change
- McKinsey Matrix
- Fishbone method
- Using the new strategic profile
- Introduction to the field of force, and stakeholder analysis
10. The identification and elimination of obstacles to the implementation of the strategy
- Analysis of the attractiveness of the strategy
- Proponents and opponents of the new strategy
- Strategies based on the analysis of stakeholders
- Using the Balanced ScoreCard (BSC)
- Corporate culture and its influence on strategic planning
Training strategies adapted to the characteristics of each particular organization.
For more information contact one of our experts!
Tactics should know what to do when there is something to do.
The strategist must know what to do when there is nothing to do.
Results Training Strategy:
This training is the key methodological framework necessary for the implementation of strategic management in the practice of the company. After completing the course the company's executives will be unanimous and equally understood by all the nearest direction of the organization, as well as attractive targets of the future, in accordance with which they will be able to motivate and guide their staff.
Regardless of the condition of the current strategy of your company and how it is large enough, you will receive comprehensive training on the answers to your questions, as well as practical tools, to effectively manage the company, even in conditions of complete uncertainty. While some people are trying to stay afloat and not lose their business, while others increase the speed to the set goals! When you have a guiding star in the form of strategies, you are not afraid of any storm! Companies with good strategies, too, is difficult, but in any, even the most unexpected situations they have the right guidance for decision-making!
For more information please contact us or ask your question below!
Ask our experts:
Major advances in putting their dependence smaller, and therefore the strategic impact
can be reduced to a certain main shock.
The great art of winning battles is the ability to change the direction of the main thrust in the process of its application.
Strategy - a pre-planned organization of reaction to changes in the external environment.